So I haven’t done much blogging about just life lately, so here we go. What’s been going on with me?
- New ink – all healed up and ready to go. Will be doing a write-up on them on the “My tattoos” page in the near future.
- The brother-in-law took a job with a wind energy company and is now making twice as much money as I am. I’m very glad to see he’s turning his life around. As he is on the road constantly, it is looking like RV life is in their future. No need for us to move anywhere. That’s a big relief.
- My niece is to be delivered by C-section next Monday. This will make me a 2nd time uncle and the last time – she’s had enough in her opinion. That’s plenty anyway.
- Octoberfest at our local brewery was this past weekend. Went with my awesome fellow inked autist friend and her wife and had a blast, followed by some drunk karaoke at her house after in which we rocked “Woman in Chains” by TFF. Not quite ready for primetime, but we will perform it sometime and somewhere.
- I received my new winter look (the “meggings”) in the mail and my zany inked autist friend mentioned above does photography as a hobby will be doing a full modeling photoshoot with me. I actually get to try my hand at modeling, for what it’s worth. Stay tuned, you don’t want to miss that one!
- I seem to have developed a mild sciatica on my right side. Bleh, no fun.
- Work still sucks but not as badly right now. Still debating as to whether or not to involve the EEOC and/or investigate further if the company went too far and violated the ADA in the process.
- Dancing with the Stars is back in season and I’m already super sappy over it. I bawled like a baby the second Danielle Umstead (who is totally blind but a Paralympic medalist) took the floor with her pro partner Artem Chigvinstev and every time she dances it hits me hard.
- There might be renewed interest in revitalizing the tower bells at the Episcopal Church here. That would be awesome, I haven’t touched a bell rope in almost two years now.
- Unfortunately, yet again, due to some circumstances I’ve not been able to take on my grandfather clock project. Hopefully sometime not too long from now I’ll be in a position to. Maybe next spring.
Well that’s about all I have to report for now. How have things been going with you all? I’d love to hear from you!