So, I was nominated by Anjali Soni for the Black Cat, Blue Sea Award. Thank you for thinking enough of me to nominate me! Anjali has been instrumental in launching my blog and I am deeply grateful for her part in getting me on the map.
Let’s get started, shall we?
The rules are very much simple:
•Anybody nominated can nominate up to seven other bloggers.
•Anybody nominated answers three questions. The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions. If any of the questions asked are offending or simply do not want to be answered, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
So here are Anjali’s questions:
1. What is the silliest funny memory from your childhood?
Hmmm, that’s a tough one honestly. Truth be told my childhood was pretty damn boring. I was a very shy, quiet child with not really any friends. However, one memory sticks out that’s kind of funny even though it was intended by the person as an insult and/or to make fun of me.
I have terrible allergies and post-nasal drip. It makes me have to clear my throat almost non-stop. Yeah, it’s gross but what can you do? Anyway, we were in quiet time at school and I had to clear my throat so I did (ah-ah-ah-ahem!) and the kid next to me replies with “shut-uh-uh-uh-up!” as though he were mocking me. Looking back on it it is pretty funny. Like what the hell am I supposed to do about it? Choke on my own mucus? I think not.
2. If you have a day to enjoy everything at Mall for free, at which section you’re most likely to be?
For free? Well I’m a major foodie so I’d probably be hitting up the restaurants mainly, but other than that probably the electronics department. As a guy, the clothes in the mall don’t really apply to me, unless they had a specialty/custom clothing store that could tailor to my tastes.
3. You wake up and you find that the world has turned into your favorite movie/novel fantasy. What would be it and why?
The wizarding world of Harry Potter, hands down. I am a huge fan. I’ve read all the books and watched all the movies. Having magical powers would be really nice, too. It would be so much easier to have a spell for everything rather than having to rely on expensive technology and skilled labor to do our day-to-day tasks.
1. Do you have any tattoos? If so, what are they of? If you do not but want one, what do you want and why? If you don’t have nor want tattoos, why not?
2. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
3. What is your favorite musical group and/or song?
Last but not least, I hereby nominate the following folks:
The Well-Informed Namer
This was really fun, thanks!